Dr Hassan completed his medical degree from Pakistan in the year 1996.
He completed his internship in Pakistan. He served in different government and private hospitals in different province of Pakistan until 2000.
He started working in Zambia in 2001 at Ndola Central hospital. He joined Arthur Davidson Children Hospital in year 2003 and worked there up to May 2019.
He worked 18years in Zambia’s well known children hospital – Arther Davidson Children Hospital in different positions from JRMO to REGISTRAR.
He received labor day award in 2011.
He joined Pearl of Health Hospital as Senior resident doctor –(Pediatrics )in December 2019.
• 2005 TO 2012: MEDICAL DOCTOR AT SENDWE GENERAL HOSPITAL IN LUBUMBASHI CONGO DR
• 2012 TO 2014: DID INTERNSHIP AT UTH
• 2014 TO 2016: MEDICAL OFFICER AT KASAMA GENERAL HOSPITAL IN KASAMA
• 2016 TO 2018: (1) WORKING AS A MEDICAL OFFICER AT FAMILY TRUST
(2) LUSAKA TRUST HOSPITAL (PART TIME)
• 2016 UPTO DATE: PEAL OF HEALTH HOSPITAL (PART TIME)
• 2018 SEPTEMBER UPTO DATE : MEDICAL OFFICER AT PHILABS
TRAININGS UNDERGONE DURING THE PERIOD OF WORK:
1. FROM 24TH TO 30TH OCTOBER 2006: TRAINING IN SYNDIOMIC MANAGEMENT OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE.
2. FROM 9TH TO 13TH JUNE 2007: TRAINING IN TUBERCULOSIS WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION.
3. FROM 4TH TO 14TH JULY: TRAINING IN ANTI RETROVIRAL THERAPY OPPORTUNISTIC INFECTION. AND NEOPLASMS MANAGEMENT.
4. JUNE 2016: TRAINING IN TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP IN LUSAKA.
5. SEPTEMBER 2016: TRAINING IN MALNUTRITION AND ANAEMIA IN PAEDIATIC (UTH)
6. 2018: TRAINING IN HIV NEW GUIDLINE WITH CIDRZ
PROCEDURE: ABLE TO DO:
(1) CAESARIAN SECTION
Dr Lakhwani received his medical degree from India in the year 1969.
He served in different in clinics and hospitals in India form the year 1970 till 1976.
He moved to Zambia in 1976 and started working with Ministry of Health , Government of Zambia until the1999.
Since 1999 he started working in the private sectors (private clinics and hospitals) in Zambia.
He joined Pearl of Health Hospital as a Sr Resident Doctor in 2016.
He has almost (50) years post qualification experience as Medical Doctor.
Dr Bukasa graduated from University of Lubumbashi , DRC in the 2008. He did finish his internship in Lubumbashi DRC.
He started working in Zambia in the year 2012 as part-time doctor at UTH.
In the year 2014 he joined Victoria hospital as resident doctor and worked there up to 2018.
In 2019 he joined as Senior Resident Doctor at Pearl of Health Hospital.
Dr Mubanga received his medicine graduation degree from university of Lubumbashi, DRC in 2008.
He did his internship in University of Lubumbashi hospital in (2006-2008) and he also did another short internship in the University teaching hospital (UTH) for four (04) months in 2013.
He worked (2008-2012) almost five (5) years in different government and private hospitals and Clinics in (DRC)- Democratic Republic of Congo.
In Zambia he started as part –time doctor at UTH and St. Johns hospital. In 2015 he joined Pearl of Health Hospital as Senior resident doctor.
He has 12 years post qualification experience as general practitioner .
Dr. Tshibangu completed his medical Degree in Lubumbashi in Democratic Republic of Congo -DRC in the year 2004.
After that he worked in different Private and Government hospitals in DRC until 2013. In the year 2014 he moved to Zambia and started working on Part-time Doctor at University Teaching Hospital.
He joined Pearl of Health hospital as Senior Resident Doctor in the year 2015. Currently he is working as Senior Resident Doctor at Pearl of Health Hospital.